Prof. Reut Tsarfaty
Welcome to My Homepage!
I am Associate Professor at the Computer Science department at Bar-Ilan University.
Prior to that, I was a Senior Lecturer at the Open University of Israel.
I am intersted in developing models for analyzing, understanding and generating utterances in natural language, and in applications of natural language processing to dowbstream applications such as natural language programming, natural language navigation, and the analysis and generation of user-content in social media
My research is funded by an ISF grant (1739/26) and an ERC Starting Grant (677352).
- My Research Lab webpage is found Here.
- Visit my Google Scholar Profile for my publications list.
- If you want to know more about my research passions and plans, you can read this interview (in Hebrew).
- Fall 2020: Introduction to Natural Language Processing (89-680)
- Fall 2020: Seminar: Structures for Semantics (89-)
- Spring 2020: Formal Representations for Natural Language (89-)
- Spring 2020: Seminar: From Language to Information (89-)
- Address: Bar Ilan University, Ramat Gan, Israel
- Visting Address: Building 216, Office 002
- Emailing Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- I am rtsarfaty on Twitter and LinkedIn
This page is currently under construction